Warranty & Recycling Information
5 years or 30,000 hours with bright pixel warranty
|FS2434, FG2421, FS2735|
5 years or 30,000 hours
5 years or 30,000 hours
|FX2301, FX2431, FS2331, FS2332|
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Warranty, EIZO and distributors authorized by EIZO shall have no obligation under this Warranty whatsoever in any of the cases as set forth below:
- Any defect of the Product caused by freight damage, modification, alteration, abuse, misuse, accident, incorrect installation, disaster, faulty maintenance and/or improper repair by third party other than EIZO and Distributors;
- Any incompatibility of the Product due to possible technical innovations and/or regulations;
- Any deterioration of display performance caused by the deterioration of expendable parts such as the LCD panel and/or backlight, etc. (e.g. changes in brightness, changes in brightness uniformity, changes in color, changes in color uniformity, defects in pixels including burnt pixels, etc.);
- Any defect of the Product caused by external equipment;
- Any defect of the Product on which the original serial number has been altered or removed;
- Any normal deterioration of the product, particularly that of consumables, accessories, and/or attachments (e.g.buttons, rotating parts, cables, User's Manual, etc.); and
- Any deformation, discoloration, and/or warp of the exterior of the product including that of the surface of the LCD panel.
*This information is intended to provide only an outline of the terms and conditions of the EIZO Warranty. For exact terms and conditions, please refer to the User's manual, LIMITED WARRANTY section or contact EIZO Technical Support team.
Bright Pixel WarrantyEIZO's policy covers visible, bright (fully-lit) sub-pixels as detailed in the following table.
|Allowable number of bright sub-pixel||Zero|
|Applicable monitors||The above-mentioned models purchased on or after September 1, 2015|
|Warranty period||Six months after purchase|
|Definition of bright sub-pixel||
How to Obtain Warranty Service
Should you experience any problems with an EIZO product, click here to review our Self-help Services section. Oftentimes, issues can be resolved with a few simple steps.
If you still experience problems, promptly contact EIZO Technical Support for further assistance. Our tech support representative will be happy to troubleshoot with you and find answers and information on how to resolve the problem, or to determine the best course of action for your warranty/repair claim.
All repair service must be pre-authorized by our EIZO Technical Support Team.