Energy and Environmental Basic Policy
The EIZO Group is aware that one of our key responsibilities is to conduct business taking the environment into consideration. We strive to contribute to the sustainable development of our society by being conscious of the impact our business has on the environment. We will continue our concerted effort in the effective use of resources, climate change mitigation, environmental protection (including the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems), prevention of pollution, and reduction of other environmental risks.
- Comply with legal, moral and other requirements regarding environmental protection and the effective use of energy.
- Provide eco-friendly products and services, implement activities to reduce our environmental footprint, and take active measures to prevent pollution.
- Constantly improve our environmental impact performance when conducting business such as: use of sustainable resources, pollution prevention, green procurement, enhancement of efficient energy use, and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Establish an energy and environmental management system that is in accord with business activities and energy and environmental management goals, implement, review and continually improve our performance.
- Conduct awareness-raising activities targeting our members to improve understanding of environmental protection as well as the use of clean and sustainable energy.