Join the United Nations Global Compact
EIZO joined the United Nations Global Compact.
The UN Global Compact is a voluntary initiative to achieve sustainable growth in which companies act as good citizens of society by realizing responsible and creative leadership. Corporations that sign the UN Global Compact pledge to protect 10 basic principles concerning corporate social responsibility (CSR) in the areas of human rights, labor, the environment, and anti-corruption.
We fulfill our corporate social responsibilities in global society and upgrade our corporate value with practicing these 10 basic principles of the UN Global Compact.
The Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact
- Principle 1: Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
- Principle 2: Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3: the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
- Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
- Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote environmental responsibility; and
- Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.