We established the EIZO Group Principles of Conduct – Seven Promises -.
These principles are our promises with stakeholders as well as our standards for fulfilling our corporate social responsibility.
The Seven Promises
- We will supply high-quality products and services loved by customers through creating and offering new value by unique technologies and ideas.
- We will promote our manufacturing and business activities in consideration of reduction of environmental burdens.
- We will act as an international corporation with a global outlook and mindset.
- We will conduct open and fair trade.
- We will seek to build and maintain strong bonds of trust with our stakeholders (business partners, employees, shareholders, and the local community).
- We will strictly respect and comply with both the letter and the spirit of the law as a good corporate citizen.
- We will respect basic human rights and value a broadminded corporate culture.
Join the United Nations Global Compact
EIZO joined the United Nations Global Compact.
The UN Global Compact is a voluntary initiative to achieve sustainable growth in which companies act as good citizens of society by realizing responsible and creative leadership. Corporations that sign the UN Global Compact pledge to protect 10 basic principles concerning corporate social responsibility (CSR) in the areas of human rights, labor, the environment, and anti-corruption.
We fulfill our corporate social responsibilities in global society and upgrade our corporate value with practicing these 10 basic principles of the UN Global Compact.
The Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact
- Principle 1: Support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
- Principle 2: Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3: the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
- Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
- Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote environmental responsibility; and
- Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
- Corporate Philosophy, EIZO Group Principles of Conduct – Seven Promises (68 KB)
- Contents (62 KB)
- President's Message (971 KB)
- Corporate Information / Our Products (204KB)
- Financial and Non-Financial Information (64 KB)
- The Competitive Advantages of EIZO (295 KB)
- Fourth Mid-Term Business Plan (687 KB)
- Seven Promises 1 – Creating New Value (649 KB)
- Seven Promises 2 – Environmental Consideration for Our Products and Business Operations (592 KB)
- Seven Promises 3 – Operating as an International Corporation (1,483 KB)
- Seven Promises 4 – Open and Fair Trade (91 KB)
- Seven Promises 5 – Strong Bonds of Trust with Stakeholders (896KB)
- Seven Promises 6 – Strict Respect and Compliance with both the Letter and Spirit of the Law (74 KB)
- Seven Promises 7– Broadminded Corporate Culture (668 KB)
- Appendix – Social and Environmental Timeline (53 KB)
- Appendix – GRI Index (68 KB)
- Third-Party Review (567 KB)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2011 (3,735 KB)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2010 (1,936 KB)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2009 (5,782 KB)
- Social and Environmental Report 2008 (1,395 KB)
- Social and Environmental Report 2007 (2,328 KB)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. Click the button on the left to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.